- Extensive fire damage to the Central Transfer System
- Commissioned by Kent County Council
- Led to removal of all roof and vertical cladding, gutters, purlins and sheeting rails
- Allowed for steelwork to be cleaned and treated
- Installation of new sheeting rails, gutters and purlins
- New roof and wall cladding, as well as roof lights fitted and all associated flashing to protect the roof from leaks
Click a pictures for an enlargement
For more information about our roofing services in Sevenoaks, contact us today for a free quote.